Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome To the Traintools Blog

Back in November of 2002 I started the popular Traintools blog.  Quickly I found out that a majority of the model railroaders out there are tool junkies like me!

Blogging has become a great way for me to share my hobby experiences and for record keeping.  Currently I have quite a few blogs such as...

The Dixie Central - a circular project layout in HO
Building The Okefenokee Swamp RR - my personal layout in On30
The Model Railroader's Notebook - my long running website now a blog
The Georgia Northeastern - an HO layout based on the real railroad
The Heart of Georgia (HOG) - a wildly popular HO beginner's layout for operations
Layout Design Blog - from my old days as a layout designer

So join us as I attempt to catalog every single tool in my collection and describe tips and techniques that will help both of us become better model railroaders!

Scott Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting to Traintools!